Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:11 pm

^Cool ^^ Ha ha ha yeah ^^
David Archuleta, Pikachu, Disney, Frozen and Smash Bros fan :D

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14
Main Console: Wii U

Re: Nintendo

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:52 pm

Join us for Nintendo Treehouse: Live @ The Treehouse, where we’ll be live streaming via Twitch game play of upcoming titles including new content from Super Smash Bros for Nintendo 3DS. You don’t want to miss it!

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14

Postby Randall Boggs » Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:11 am

I want to see new stuff on Captain Toad, Mario Maker, Yoshi's WW, Mario Party 10, and how Amiibos will work in Mario Kart, with of course, new info on SSB4.
SSB Mewtwo Launch Party!
Click the globe icon to join!

rank_1500
Randall Boggs
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:47 am

^I'm pretty sure we'll get a lot of info on the other games besides SSB4.

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:58 am

Miyamoto believes the gaming industry “has a long way to go”, wants Nintendo to always pursue new things

During Nintendo’s most recent shareholders meeting in July, Shigeru Miyamoto made a few comments about the games on display at E3.

“This year, the majority of what the other developers exhibited was bloody shooter software that was mainly set in violent surroundings or, in a different sense, realistic and cool worlds,” Miyamoto said at the time. “Because so many software developers are competing in that category, it seemed like most of the titles at the show were of that kind.”

In this month’s issue of EDGE, Miyamoto was asked to follow up on his comments. He stated, “I have not been fully satisfied with the inspirations that I have or that other people in the industry have in general.” Miyamoto also mentioned that industry trends are emphasized over “the creator’s individuality and uniqueness”, and that “the industry has a long way to go.”

Check out all of Miyamoto’s comments below – they’re quite interesting to say the least!

Oh, I’ve made quite the grand statement, haven’t I? My comment was based upon the fact that I have not been fully satisfied with the inspirations that I have or that other people in the industry have in general. I feel that industry tends, rather than the creator’s individuality and uniqueness, tend to be prioritized. When the people who manage the development budget take the lead in making a game, creators tend to make games that are already popular in the marketplace. Even when there is opportunity for young developers to make something freely, they tend to make similar proposals. I can’t help but feel that the industry has a long way to go. I hope Nintendo will always be a company that aggressively invests in something new – something born from each creator’s individual characteristics.

Source: Nintendo Everything

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:52 am

Nintendo - We’re so happy you're excited for Nintendo Treehouse: Live @ The Treehouse! Just a reminder that we'll be live streaming game play for upcoming holiday titles as well. The event starts at 10 AM PT on 9/12. Don’t miss it!

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14

Postby Randall Boggs » Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:45 pm

NEW gameplay for holiday titles?
SSB Mewtwo Launch Party!
Click the globe icon to join!

rank_1500
Randall Boggs
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:12 pm

^Yep :mrgreen:

Nintendo announces three colorful new looks for 3DS XL

Image Image Image

Super Smash Bros., Persona Q, NES Models Announced at GameStop EXPO 2014

REDMOND, Wash.–(BUSINESS WIRE)– Nintendo’s 3D portable video game system will be getting three cool new looks for the holiday season. Nintendo announced the three special-edition Nintendo 3DS XL systems during the GameStop EXPO in Anaheim, California. The new systems are sure to be scooped up by collectors and anyone who was waiting for an excuse to buy a hand-held Nintendo system. Systems announced today include:

Super Smash Bros. Edition Nintendo 3DS XL: Red and blue systems go on sale at retailers nationwide on Sept. 19 in honor of the Oct. 3 launch of the Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS game. The cover of the new hardware features a dozen of the game’s characters, including Mario, Link, Samus and Little Mac. The systems will be available at a suggested retail price of $199.99 each. (The Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS game is sold separately.)

NES Edition Nintendo 3DS XL: This cool-looking GameStop exclusive goes on sale Oct. 10 at a suggested retail price of $199.99. The hardware is modeled after Nintendo’s iconic NES controller and the box looks like an NES system.

Persona Q Edition Nintendo 3DS XL: In honor of the Nov. 25 launch of the ATLUS role-playing game Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth, GameStop will be the exclusive retailer for the Persona Q Edition of the Nintendo 3DS hardware. The design evokes the essence of Persona Q with the iconic Grimoire styling on the front – the tome used by the attendants of the Velvet Room and containing information on the many Personas – and the new style of character art represented on the back. It will be available at a suggested retail price of $199.99. (The Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth game is sold separately.)

“More than 12 million systems in the Nintendo 3DS family have been sold in the U.S. alone,” said Scott Moffitt, Nintendo of America’s executive vice president of Sales & Marketing. “These new models give shoppers even more choices during the holiday shopping season. Based on past experience, these special editions likely won’t stay on shelves for very long.”

“We expect these new special-edition designs to be in high demand,” said Michael Turner, director of merchandising at GameStop. “Nintendo 3DS is a great kid-friendly gaming device with excellent games, and we are pleased to share that these new designs are available for pre-order starting today.”

For more information about Nintendo 3DS XL, visit http://www.nintendo.com/3ds.

Source: Nintendo PR and Nintendo Everything

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:10 am

Here are some times and games to keep in mind for the Nintendo Treehouse: Live @ The Treehouse stream happening on 9/12.

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14

PreviousNext

Return to other video games and consoles