Nintendo

walkthroughs, hints, tips and glitches that are not Disney Infinity related

Re: Nintendo

Postby Randall Boggs » Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:31 pm

YES! Mario Maker, Splatoon, Yoshi's Wooly World and the Super Smash Bros. Duck Hunt Trailer! At LEAST these things! I'm so excited.
SSB Mewtwo Launch Party!
Click the globe icon to join!

rank_1500
Randall Boggs
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:34 pm

^We'll see tomorrow! Stay tune! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Though I hope also for Star Fox for Wii U. :)
David Archuleta, Pikachu, Disney, Frozen and Smash Bros fan :D

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14
Main Console: Wii U

Nintendo

Postby Randall Boggs » Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:35 pm

I think they're saving Star Fox and Zelda news for E3.
SSB Mewtwo Launch Party!
Click the globe icon to join!

rank_1500
Randall Boggs
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:44 pm

^Most likely but who knows what tomorrow's Direct will be shown. Also, we get to see Satoru Iwata again since he's fully healed from his surgery like some months ago. :)

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14

Postby KillingRaptor » Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:47 pm

Everything is possible, remember that they announced Zelda: A Link Between Worlds in a Direct! Out of nowhere even, nothing was said about that game before the Direct. So Zelda and Star Fox could possibly be in this Direct. I really hope for some Star Fox footage!
"Rob? Tsk tsk tsk. That's a naughty word. We never rob. We just sort of borrow a bit from those who can afford it." - Robin Hood

My Videogame Collection

rank_1000
KillingRaptor
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:00 pm

^Let's see today. ^^

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:38 pm

Nintendo Direct 11.5.2014

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:26 pm

Nintendo President Satoru Iwata Addresses Concerns About His Weight Loss

Satoru Iwata has issued another comment on his health condition. During the Japanese version of last night’s Nintendo Direct, the Nintendo president addressed concerns about his weight loss and expressed his appreciation for those who have shown an interest in his well-being. Earlier this year, Iwata was re-elected to serve as the head of Nintendo’s board of directors.

“I have seen many comments from people concerned about my weight loss,” Iwata said. “While it is true that I have lost weight due to a major surgery, my weight has thankfully been stable now for 2.5 months and I’m progressing well. I am really grateful for everyone supporting me, the doctors as well as the hospital-staff.”

Source: My Nintendo News

Nintendo Won’t Release The Successor To Wii U Until Developers Max Out Existing Console

With Wii U sales picking up since the release of Mario Kart 8 you’d think it would be a while until we’re greeted with an announcement related to the successor of the console. However, Nintendo of America president Reggie Fils-Aime says the company is always thinking about what’s next, but concedes that they won’t introduce anything until they feel they’ve exploited the Wii U to its full potential. Fils-Aime points to Miyamoto’s work with Project Guard as just one experiment that they’re working on with the console.

“Our mentality is, fairly soon after we launch new hardware, we already begin thinking about what’s next. That’s an ongoing process for us. In the end, what galvanizes us to move is when our developers have a great gaming experience that can’t be done on the current platform. We’re not there yet on the Wii U.

“The experiments that Shigeru Miyamoto showed at E3 show that there’s a lot of innovation to be mined with Wii U. We showed off the beginnings of a Zelda game coming to Wii U. We have a lot more content to create for the Wii U, but we’re always thinking about what’s coming next.”

Source: My Nintendo News

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:14 pm

Sign up for a limited-time “amiibo Subscription Service” with Loot Crate! By joining the service, Loot Crate will deliver 10 pre-selected amiibo right to your door. Sign up now! http://www.lootcrate.com/amiibo

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14

PreviousNext

Return to other video games and consoles