How many of you are "gamers"

walkthroughs, hints, tips and glitches that are not Disney Infinity related

Re: How many of you are "gamers"

Postby benbot27 » Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:47 pm

I recently traded my xbox 360 for a ps4 and i am loving infinity on current gen. I also own a wii u for co op games such as smash. Looking for some opinions here should i get the uncharted collection or infamous and injustice.

rank_100
benbot27
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
NN ID:

Postby InfinityApprentice » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:02 pm

For my PS3, I play Infinity (all 3 versions), Brave, Toy Story 3, and I also have the Cars games, although I haven't played them in awhile. For the Wii, I play Go Vacation (best Wii game ever!!!), We Ski, We Ski & Snowboard, and Sports Resort. We have some others but they rarely get played with.

I also have a GameBoy Advance with a bunch of Disney Games, but I haven't played with it in several years.

I would say I'm definitely a gamer, but not in traditional, hard-core, first person shooter, collect everything gamer. I play what I like, regardless of what is popular. :)
"Some imagination, huh?" Mickey Mouse, Fantasmic

rank_750
InfinityApprentice
Main Console: PS3

Postby BLD » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:04 pm

I'm a gamer. I'm about as hardcore as it gets. I play mostly everything. In truth I don't have the time I used to, but I know I'll die a gamer and that suits me just fine, 40 years and counting.

rank_0
BLD
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
Steam:

Postby Mr. Vasuri83 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:14 pm

I'm a gamer as well. Super excited for Fallout 4. When not building in the toy box, I am currently playing The Last of Us on PS4 and I'm loving it.

I love games with good stories, and I've always been a fan of Sci-Fi movies/games. Mass Effect is one of my favorites.

rank_100_ftb_10
Mr. Vasuri83

Postby Steamboat Silly » Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:36 pm

I am replaying the first Mass Effect on XB1 thanks to the new backwards compatibility feature. Bioware is incredible!!!
Support Brain Cancer Research
#Greymatters

rank_250
Steamboat Silly
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Mr. Vasuri83 » Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:09 pm

Oh sweet, I didn't know backwards compatibility was working already! Time to dust off my Xbone, haha

rank_100_ftb_10
Mr. Vasuri83

Postby darthclem » Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:29 pm

I've been gaming since the days of Pong (my first console). Since then, I've owned the Atari 2600, Atari 400, Atari 800, Commodore 128D, NES, Sega Master System, Sega Genesis, TurboGraphx, Nintendo 64, Sega Dreamcast, Gamecube, Xbox, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3 and Xbox One. I also built a MAME arcade cabinet for my man cave.

Fortunately my kids love gaming too -- that way I can just say that I game with my kids, rather have people know that I'm just a 47 year old man child who still loves all the same stuff he did when he was 12.

And yeah, I have Fallout 4 pre-ordered on the Xbox One. I'm extremely excited about the crafting and building that will be embedded in the game.

rank_0
darthclem
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Steamboat Silly » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:52 pm

Backwards compatibility is currently available for preview members only. I am special! :mrgreen:

So far it works really well, AND streaming the xbox to my laptop has been great. I can still play while my wife watches something.
Support Brain Cancer Research
#Greymatters

rank_250
Steamboat Silly
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby InfinityApprentice » Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:14 am

^ I wish PS4 was backwards compatible! But until it is, I'm not getting one.
"Some imagination, huh?" Mickey Mouse, Fantasmic

rank_750
InfinityApprentice
Main Console: PS3

PreviousNext

Return to other video games and consoles