Nintendo Land

walkthroughs, hints, tips and glitches that are not Disney Infinity related

Nintendo Land

Postby Agent C » Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:34 am

I finally picked up a Wii U, today. I have to say the kids and I had a blast with Nintendo Land.mi really enjoyed listening to the laughter throughout Mario Chase. I know their has been so much talk about how no one wants to make games for the system, but no one makes family games better than Nintendo.

rank_500
Agent C
Main Console: Wii U
PSN ID:
NN ID:

Re: Nintendo Land

Postby KyletheCartoonist » Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:43 am

I played Nintendo Land with my friend on his Wii U. It was a lot of fun, and I managed to get him some stuff in the Paplinko game.
Not dead, just busy. :)

Lotso Transitron
KyletheCartoonist
Main Console: Xbox 360
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Postby krisko612 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:47 am

Congrats on joining the Wii U club! It has been slow to start with, but the great games that were promised are finally
beginning to arrive. Nintendo Land is a great game. Whenever we play, we generally play Mario Chase, Luigi Ghost Mansion, Pikmin Adventure and Zelda Battle Quest. You should try the Donkey Kong Crash Course. It's really hard but oh so rewarding when you finally finish it.
krisko612
Main Console: Xbox One
NN ID:

Postby Agent C » Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:17 am

I will definitely get to that. At this point, I have tried the Balloon Trip Breeze, Takamaru's Ninja Castle, Captain Falcon's Twister Race, and Mario Chase. All of them are pretty solid. I guess I do not understand why people have not grasped what can make the Wii U different. Unfortunately work takes me out of town the next couple of days so I will not get to revisit it until Friday.

rank_500
Agent C
Main Console: Wii U
PSN ID:
NN ID:

Return to other video games and consoles