Supervillain Lair

brainstorm ideas and share your toy box worlds

Supervillain Lair

Postby altiareagle » Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:31 am

How can this be built? Even better... How can. It be built underground? I'd love to see some on the ugc so I'd love to see this. I'm gonna see how to build it sooner or later when I get it.
Kinda tired.
Chat with me If you're tired too.

rank_1500
altiareagle
Location: Cushing, Texas. Where the coyotes wail and there isn't a steakhouse. Or Steak.
Main Console: PS3

Re: Supervillain Lair

Postby Michjeff » Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:23 pm

I think do a huge mix of things we have seen... Make a prison like the one in Kung fu panda with 1000 rhinos... Build a house like from despicable me and have a lair underground under the house... have a lava entrance like the incredibles... build all of this on an island like syndromes... top it off with a house with balloons on top to make people wonder.
Michjeff
Main Console: Xbox One

Postby progrockART » Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:44 pm

I'm thinking, dig a massive hole, start building up the lair... build a ceiling/top structure and place it on the lair. Repair/fix top. This is just a guess... I don't know how much visual `obstruction' will ensue upon creating something underground. Since I'm a bit older than probably everyone here, I'm going to build a huge underground lair with catacombs, tunnels and traps, with either the Munsters or Addams Family house on a cemetery hill. I think the Nightmare before Christmas backdrop would be a cool addition.

rank_50
progrockART
Main Console: PS3

Postby D-infinity13 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:21 pm

Maybe use the cave of wonders entrance, turn it upside down, then decorate the inside.
-D-infinity13
Proud Xbox 360 DI owner. DISNEY INFINITY FTW!

rank_1500
D-infinity13
Main Console: Xbox 360
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Return to Disney Infinity toy box creations