Wayne Manor / Batcave

brainstorm ideas and share your toy box worlds

Re: Wayne Manor / Batcave

Postby FROZOFAN » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:16 am

Yeah so far it looks like tron themed items will be my biggest friend, but I plan to use as many different disney items as possible. I believe I saw in some videos that you can re-skin walls and other items with different colors and what not, so I'm sure I will be able to at the very least incorporate some disney architectures (Cinderella's castle and what not). I am also hoping the incredibles has some nice tools to offer as well. The exterior look will be just as important as the interior look, this will be a part of my toy box for sometime.

rank_250
FROZOFAN
Main Console: Xbox One

Postby SandyClaws » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:31 am

^This is true, you can re-skin many many textures in the game, including ground and walls. 2 min 5 sec. in the below video.
Please subscribe to us on iTunes or Stitcher Radio, and Youtube

Disney Infinity TV

Chatter
SandyClaws
Main Console: PS4

Postby killa-bunnah » Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:30 am

Love the idea, I'm a huge Batfan, so I'd love to see this made
"The world is haunted now" - Tyreese, The Grove

rank_250
killa-bunnah
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby Fireeye200 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:06 pm

I wish Disney bought DC instead of Marvel, considering nerds love DC way more then Marvel.

rank_100
Fireeye200
Location: Inside of the Seattle wall, during the American Civil War.
Main Console: PS4
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Postby FROZOFAN » Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:24 pm

I don't think its fair to say nerds love DC more than marvel, recent movies would actually suggest the opposite. I love everything comic book and honestly I think marvel fits much better with Disney....lets face it, the joker just wouldn't really fit in with Micky Mouse.

rank_250
FROZOFAN

Postby D-infinity13 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:31 pm

Great idea, here are some ideas. If you wanna make and entrance for the batcave, you should turn the cave of wonders entrance upside down. Or maybe if the supers agency from the incredibles playset will be a toy, if that is availible then you might wanna use that instead. Also, you can use the incredicar or Mr. Incredibles sports car from the incredibles playset or the tron car as the batmobile!
-D-infinity13
Proud Xbox 360 DI owner. DISNEY INFINITY FTW!

rank_1500
D-infinity13
Main Console: Xbox 360
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Postby altiareagle » Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:09 pm

This is going to be so cool! Can you PM me when it's up and running?
Kinda tired.
Chat with me If you're tired too.

rank_1500
altiareagle
Location: Cushing, Texas. Where the coyotes wail and there isn't a steakhouse. Or Steak.
Main Console: PS3

Postby FROZOFAN » Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:35 pm

What I have planned so far:

Large scale mountain in the center of the toy box.
Castle will sit on top of the mountain and serve as Wayne Manor
I will place several caves through out the mountain which will make up the interior of the cave
(Depending on how interiors work exactly, I may build my cave interior first, then layer around it)
There will be a mote around the mountain with waterfalls cascading down the mountain.
A water fall will hide one of the entrances to the cave, it will be halfway up the mountain and will serve as the hanger for the "bat plane". (Imagine how cool it will be seeing a ship fly out of there!)
There will be an underground road leading from the cave to the main city I will also be building at a later date.
(Think Batman the animated series, there was a long tunnel batman drove through that led to Gotham)

I will post about this project every step of the way, and I will invite all of you to check it out if you have a Wii U. Once completed, I will attempt to submit it to Disney for a download but to be honest, I have a feeling it's going to be hard to get it picked as I am sure hundreds of toy boxes will be submitted every day

rank_250
FROZOFAN

Previous

Return to Disney Infinity toy box creations