Hex disc "Unlocked in the Toybox" meaning

brainstorm ideas and share your toy box worlds

Hex disc "Unlocked in the Toybox" meaning

Postby Ryu Serpentine » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:40 am

I noticed when I put my sugar rush texture disc on the base I got the message "unlocked in the toybox". I could not figure out what that meant as checking to toybox and the themes there was nothing sugar rush there, note I had taken the disc off the base after changing the theme. Last night I had an idea and put the disc on the base in an empty toybox. This time I selected no to the set your world to this theme box and kept the disc on the base. I then selected a terrain block and picked the pallet option and in the textures was the sugar rush ground.

I know I wasn't the only one wondering about this, so here is the answer. I believe this is how we can mix the themes as well like disny did with the Tron/Sugar Rush toybox.

I hope that I put this information in the right place.
Ryu Serpentine
Main Console: Xbox One

Re: Hex disc "Unlocked in the Toybox" meaning

Postby Figment74 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:52 am

So then When you need a Texture, you will need to put the Hex Disc back on the base, is that right, or is there a way to save it to your Toy Box?
Figment74

We all have sparks. Imaginations. That's how our minds create creations. So they can make our wildest
dreams come true. Those little sparks in me and you.

rank_100
Figment74
Main Console: PS3

Re: Hex disc "Unlocked in the Toybox" meaning

Postby Ryu Serpentine » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:56 am

Right you need to put the disc back on the base each time you want to use the texture. If you take the disc off the texture disappears from the pallet.
Ryu Serpentine
Main Console: Xbox One

Return to Disney Infinity toy box creations