Toy Box Sports Question

brainstorm ideas and share your toy box worlds

Toy Box Sports Question

Postby Q34 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:38 pm

I was watching the For Your Consideration trailer and was really impressed by the amount of sports games that could be created in Toy Box...yet I was a little disappointed by the way that they displayed football, which seemed like the only way to score was to push the ball onto the spring, making it like a field goal. However, I did have an idea of how I could make my own game, but I was hoping that someone with insider knowledge may be able to tell me if its possible or not.

Anyways, all the sports balls are really big. My question is would I be able to use the shrink gun to make it smaller and than have characters carry it...like actual football! Not sure if anyone has the answer to this but if so I'd love some clarification!

rank_0
Q34
Main Console: PS4

Re: Toy Box Sports Question

Postby FelixBrownSLC » Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:15 pm

While the football is rather large and used for pushing around, there are multiple smaller objects you could pick up, carry, throw, and kick just like a football (tiny animals!) You could then create your own game with a playing field, end zones, scoreboard, timer etc...
DISCLAIMER: posts do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employer.

Mickey
FelixBrownSLC

Postby Q34 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:07 pm

Awesome! That's great to hear! Thanks for the reply!

rank_0
Q34

Postby Agent C » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:35 am

I'm thinking Rugby all the way. Do we know how deep you can go in the sports games? Online leagues would be amazing. I guess we could establish online leagues. Wow, my mind is spinning out of control on this. I definitely should have stayed off of the forums tonight. There will be no sleep for me.

rank_500
Agent C
Main Console: Wii U
PSN ID:
NN ID:

Return to Disney Infinity toy box creations