Any 3.0 Characters clearly better?

including hints, tips and glitches. any hardware, software or gameplay related questions go in this forum
please try and make it clear in the topic title what the content is
a title such as "toy box" will not help anyone when searching for information

Any 3.0 Characters clearly better?

Postby Merlin803 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:42 pm

I just picked up the 3.0 Star Wars starter pack and am trying to decide what additional 1 or 2 characters that I should pick up in addition. Is there any characters that are must haves? I was thinking maybe Darth Vader and Yoda would be fun to play with, although the Iron Man Hulk Smasher and Ultron are tempting (would they even by playable in the Star Wars play sets)?

rank_0
Merlin803
Main Console: Xbox One

Re: Any 3.0 Characters clearly better?

Postby imachiiine » Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:41 pm

[hey Merlin803, i would say theyre all must haves but thats because ima star wars fan! but hulkbuster and ultron are NOT playable in the starwars playset. however you can use them in your toyboxes, so you can play with them in that capacity. but theyre early releases for the marvel battlegrounds playset coming out early next year]
imachiiine

Postby Merlin803 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:48 pm

Thanks. I just pulled the trigger on Vader and Yoda. If you are an Elite/Elite+ member at Best Buy, you can get an additional $5 off if you buy 2 Disney Infinity characters right now so I figure that is probably as good as it is going to get for a while on the 3.0 characters.

rank_0
Merlin803

Postby imachiiine » Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:14 pm

[nice! i dunno where youre located but just this past weekend GameStop US had a sale, buy two figures and get a third for free. I went twice! got Han, Chewie & Quorra. then got ObiWan, Yoda & Sabine. think the sale is over but they have another promo, buy two used characters and get three for free! good way to get some older favorites. i got Buzz, Lightning, Baymax, Mickey & IronFist. check online if youre in the states. happy hunting]
imachiiine

Postby Merlin803 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:20 pm

Cool, thanks. Being a Best Buy Gamer's Unlocked member, it worked out pretty well with the automatic 20% off plus the additional $5 off but the Gamestop deal sounds pretty sweet too.

rank_0
Merlin803

Return to Disney Infinity questions, hints and help