can you set a boss to a team?

including hints, tips and glitches. any hardware, software or gameplay related questions go in this forum
please try and make it clear in the topic title what the content is
a title such as "toy box" will not help anyone when searching for information

can you set a boss to a team?

Postby gloomis » Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:48 pm

.... so that they can fight alongside you or the enemy team? I thought I had done this once before but now im not so sure. I tried linking the boss to the team orb but it wouldnt let me. Help?

Also, does anyone know of any stronger light than the area light in the creativitoys section or make that light stronger? Im making a CIS capital ship and the space background doesnt provide much light, so I will have to set up alot of lights in the halls and hangar area. Just wonderin if anyone knows.

rank_0
gloomis
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Re: can you set a boss to a team?

Postby JaysUsername » Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:35 pm

For lighting, in the past what I've done is have the sky change when inside to a brighter sky...tricky if you have windows.

Sent from my LG-D803 using Tapatalk

rank_100_ftb
JaysUsername
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Kelevra1987 » Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:07 am

You even can not connect the Boss directly to the teamorb. But when the Boss is Walking over it, his teamcolour changes.
I would put the bossspawner into the air and teamorbs under ist. So when the Boss spawns, he is "falling" into the teamorbs. Not the best way, but i have no other idea!

rank_50
Kelevra1987
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby gloomis » Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:38 am

Thanks kelevera, that worked. But now my new problem is loosing grievous in the cielings when he does his crawling move. Sometimes he pops out in wierd places and sometimes he dies in the wall/cieling geometry. Its fine, it can make for some interesting moments but I would prefer him to stick to the intended areas. My map is maxed out btw.

rank_0
gloomis
PSN ID:

Postby Kelevra1987 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:24 am

Okay, this is bad... I only had the Problem, that Grievious runs over the top of my map and has been falling down. His "Jump-and Hide-Move" never caussed any Problems to me.
Could some invisible barriers help?

rank_50
Kelevra1987
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Sheriff Woody » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:03 am

^ i personally have had issues when dropping bosses after they spawn. for me grievous will always fall straight through a floor block even when dropping from a short distance.

Sheriff
Sheriff Woody
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby pjhaan » Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:12 pm

^ I find floor blocks very flimsy! I always put something under them whenever possible. I had characters just falling through solid floor until I added blocks beneath them.

rank_1000_ftb
pjhaan
Main Console: Wii U
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Return to Disney Infinity questions, hints and help