Can't unlock Mace Windu

including hints, tips and glitches. any hardware, software or gameplay related questions go in this forum
please try and make it clear in the topic title what the content is
a title such as "toy box" will not help anyone when searching for information

Can't unlock Mace Windu

Postby G3Bishop » Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:33 pm

I know the parameters required for unlocking mace, but cannot unlock him due to the fact that there are at least two quests that are not granting the three stars needed for the unlock. The first mission is the one with Grevious, the other is duel of the fates (fighting maul). I'm doing what's asked of me on both missions, but am not being properly awarded. Anyone else running into this problem?

rank_0
G3Bishop
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Re: Can't unlock Mace Windu

Postby ElvisRV » Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:35 pm

If a character dies during a mission it doesn't count. And I think for both of those you must play on extreme difficulty. If you are doing these things I don't know why you aren't getting the stars.
I'm a big fan of Pixar and Disney Movies, and the Skylanders games. The Cars franchise and Ratatouille are my favorite Pixar movies. Paperman is my favorite thing to ever come out of Disney!
Credit goes to toops for my avatar!

rank_500
ElvisRV
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby G3Bishop » Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:41 pm

I didn't die against Grevious, yet still didn't get the third star. As for the Maul mission, it would be next to impossible to do it without dying...it's that hard! Lol

Thank you for your reply though.

(Both being done in extreme)

rank_0
G3Bishop
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby ElvisRV » Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:53 pm

Next time you face Maul as Maul do it on easy difficulty. Then replay the mission on Extreme difficulty and use all of your characters.
I'm a big fan of Pixar and Disney Movies, and the Skylanders games. The Cars franchise and Ratatouille are my favorite Pixar movies. Paperman is my favorite thing to ever come out of Disney!
Credit goes to toops for my avatar!

rank_500
ElvisRV
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby Fatal T » Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:10 am

I've run into this problem on Duel of Fates. I've satisfied all requirements and on the Mission Replay menu, it only lists me as earning one star. However, in the lower right corner of the replay screen, where it lists the secondary objectives for the selected mission, both objectives have stars next to them...

Will finish up the Jedi Arena missions and hope Mace unlocks. If not there will be blood, especially after the million times it took me to complete Flight Path!

rank_0
Fatal T
XBL ID:

Postby caspartt » Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:56 am

I had a similar problem with Duel of Fates. Mace did unlock for me when I finished all the other missions. Good luck

rank_100
caspartt
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Return to Disney Infinity questions, hints and help