Saving Help

including hints, tips and glitches. any hardware, software or gameplay related questions go in this forum
please try and make it clear in the topic title what the content is
a title such as "toy box" will not help anyone when searching for information

Saving Help

Postby Adornedatom » Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:51 pm

Hi guys I'm new to the forum and new to Disney Infinity. I've been experimenting with the game and I've just finished my first proper toybox, but I'm encountering a strange problem with saving it.

Let me explain. I have built a multi level toybox by creating 5 differently themed stages and setting up a toybox door connection at the conclusion of a level that will teleport the player to the next planet. I originally set up the game as 5 separate stages that connected VIA the door, but then I accidentally saved over one of these stages so that it only exists as part of the multi stage level.

Now I didn't mind this as the level still exists and works perfectly. Unfortunately when I save the level and tick either "save to cloud" or "make available to friends" option then I get a long save screen, but then the level disappears from my list of toyboxes and can not be loaded.

Even stranger when selecting "Upload to Disney" all of these levels are still listed (including all of my resave attempts). I have attempted this upload but heard nothing back so I was worried that the level hadn't uploaded. Has anyone ever experienced anything similar who could maybe offer some advice on how I can at least get this toybox available for my friends to play?

If anyone is interested then there is a trailer for my toybox at

(note to Infinity team - I originally attempted an upload under the title "The Yoda Chronicles" but found a game destroying glitch that only affected other people, so I updated that and re-uploaded it as "The Yoda Chronicles: The Hunt for Darth Binks")

rank_0
Adornedatom
Main Console: PS4

Re: Saving Help

Postby CCRunner524 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:13 am

Yeah this is a common issue. What is happening is when you save to the cloud it may be to large and it removes it from the selection. To get them back you must turn off access to the internet and relog in. This should allow you to see the version that is on the hard drive. To get it back you can can hit delete and this select delete from cloud. Unfortunately its a known issue that hasnt be resolved yet.

rank_2000_ftb_10
CCRunner524
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Adornedatom » Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:35 pm

Thanks. It's good to know it's not just me.

As of this moment I can't even seem to save single level toyboxes to share with friends. I am currently downloading the pc edition to see what is actually saved into cloud.

Does submitting none cloud toyboxes to Disney still work?

rank_0
Adornedatom

Postby CCRunner524 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:10 pm

Yes. they dont need to be in the cloud to be submitted. There is a work a round. If you are able to save a blank toybox on the cloud. Open up the toybox you want to save and save over that blank toybox that is already on the cloud. That seems to work for some people.

rank_2000_ftb_10
CCRunner524
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby pjhaan » Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:47 pm

I had to do this over the weekend. I saved a box to the cloud on the Wii U but it never showed up on my XBox One. It did show up on my iPad though.

I saved an empty toy box to the cloud on my XBox One the saved over it on the Wii U. Once I did that, the box from the Wii U was available on the XBox One.

rank_1000_ftb
pjhaan
Main Console: Wii U
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Adornedatom » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:04 am

Thanks guys.

I did what you suggested and it worked. I then reuploaded my Toybox and within 24 hours the toybox was approved.

https://infinity.disney.com/en-gb/toybox/67a4ac1d776d438094f3252c2aaada8b

rank_0
Adornedatom

Return to Disney Infinity questions, hints and help