Editor problems after linking with toy box doors

including hints, tips and glitches. any hardware, software or gameplay related questions go in this forum
please try and make it clear in the topic title what the content is
a title such as "toy box" will not help anyone when searching for information

Editor problems after linking with toy box doors

Postby KesselRunImports » Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:25 pm

Hello, I have been experiencing an odd and somewhat frustrating problem when linking 2 toy boxes with a toy box door. I am building on a PS4 and have tried both creating a new box from the door (I know not the recommended method) and importing a completed box. No matter which way I do it once the connection is made the editor has a glitch where I can see my character still running around as I place or move objects and I cannot go into spark mode at all. Instead of spark mode I get a very backed off view of my character running around as I try to direct what should have been the spark. Mostly just wondering if others have had this problem, don't really have my hopes up that there is a fix. But if any of the more experienced DI fans know a way around it please let me know. I figure the only way to deal with it for now is just link complete boxes leaving it unnecessary to do editing after the glitch has occurred.

rank_0
KesselRunImports
Main Console: PS4

Re: Editor problems after linking with toy box doors

Postby Mickey&Maleficent » Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:38 pm

This happens to me sometimes. Usually if you go to the linked toy box by loading from the main toy box when you're in your toy box saves instead of going through the door the glitch won't happen.
3 Featured Toy Boxes:
Phineas' Blueprint Adventure
Mind Adventure

rank_1250_ftb
Mickey&Maleficent
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby KiChree » Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:43 am

This happens to me as well at points, though it seems to happen randomly for me. When it happens I just enter and exit spark mode until it corrects itself. Or I just save and reload if that doesn't work.

rank_0
KiChree

Postby KesselRunImports » Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:32 pm

Thanks for the answers Mickey&Maleficent and KiChree. It is good to know that there are some things I can do to get around this.

rank_0
KesselRunImports

Return to Disney Infinity questions, hints and help