What about a Template Guide?

including hints, tips and glitches. any hardware, software or gameplay related questions go in this forum
please try and make it clear in the topic title what the content is
a title such as "toy box" will not help anyone when searching for information

What about a Template Guide?

Postby KnightDriver » Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:48 pm

I love the Creativi-toy guide and wonder: Would anyone want a guide for all the templates? Most are clear, but some, especially the "pieces," are a little weird to integrate into your own game. Example, I love that they added the Mission Creator template, but they used Baloo of all people and he just doesn't fit the theme of most of my toy boxes. So there has to be a way to substitute a different townsperson or cast member, but there's no help on what the procedure is.

Also, I'd love to suggest for 4.0 the ability to make our own templates. Once we get a game up and working that's not like any of the Disney games, it'd be nice if we could make a group of all the Creative-Toys so we could use them again. Or share them with friends. And I'd love to see the ability to make groups of terrain items, so you could create your own style of mountain or other terrain grouping and "freeze" it so you can use it again.

Just some thoughts. Ideas?
KD
Friend me on PS4 (konkrypton) & Disney Infinity (KnightDriver)!

rank_50
KnightDriver
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Return to Disney Infinity questions, hints and help