Lost My Sparks

including hints, tips and glitches. any hardware, software or gameplay related questions go in this forum
please try and make it clear in the topic title what the content is
a title such as "toy box" will not help anyone when searching for information

Lost My Sparks

Postby moored627 » Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:57 am

I seem to have lost all my sparks and the items I've unlocked. I was thinking at first maybe I had lost my connection to the Disney cloud but a toy box I'd created with a spark generator is still there. I contacted Disney support and the person had no idea but said they'd contact the developers. Anyone have any ideas? Also I recently got the Disney Electrical Parade vehicle. Does anyone know if you can use that without the disc being on your base? Thanks for any help!

rank_0
moored627

Re: Lost My Sparks

Postby Sonicphoto » Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:19 am

Hmm that doesn't sound good, sounds like the main game save could have gone corrupted. Have you tried out if you still have the saves of your playsets and all working? The toy box saves always stay safe on your cloud when you save the toy box on cloud, no matter if you erase or it gets corrupted the main game stuff. Has for the disney electrical prarade, you can use it without the disc once you connect it through a vehicle generator toy. You set for example, a button, and when is pressed, it spawns the disney electrical parade from the vehicle generator. And that way if someone doesn't have the disc, they can still play with it if you share it online too.

rank_250_ftb_10
Sonicphoto
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby moored627 » Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:53 am

Thanks for the help. I just looked for a button and vehicle generator toy in my edit mode and I'm not seeing them. I wonder if I no longer have them and they have to be unlocked again? I can't remember how I unlocked those. Of course, I'm kind of in a quandary at this point not knowing whether I have to "start over" to get back all the progress I've lost or whether eventually Disney support will be able to restore things.

rank_0
moored627

Postby Sonicphoto » Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:01 am

What console are you playing on? I don't think Disney Support can really help out if the save got corrupted, only other thing is if you happen to save your videogame saves in the console's cloud service, you can grab that cloud save to restore that data lost.

Has for the toys, the vehicle generator is a gameplay toy, and the button a creativity toy category.

you can look for them on the toy store, in advanced toys, creaitivity toys 1, you can find what is called the "action button" or you also can use the "trigger" toy. While the vehicle generator is also on advanced toys, gameplay toys 2, and the pack that says avengers gameplay toys.

rank_250_ftb_10
Sonicphoto
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby moored627 » Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:13 am

I am playing on the Apple TV. I think I found the vehicle generator and it looks like you need to purchase it. Guess I have to acquire some more sparks. My saved toybox is still there but when I load it I still don't have any sparks. I've got the generator and the trigger but it isn't showing the electrical parade vehicle as a choice of vehicles I can select. I just have it on grass, do I need to have a path or road or something for it to travel on?

rank_0
moored627

Postby Sonicphoto » Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:45 am

when you go to the vehicle choices, you need to look at the very bottom for hexagonal power discs options, if not them, maybe it's not working on Apple tv :/. Apple tv, that one works a bit different when it comes to the main saves of the game, so no idea on that one. As for the sparks, you will have to acquire them again, the toy box save only takes care of saving the world you created, but the sparks run on a separate save, the main game's local save.

rank_250_ftb_10
Sonicphoto
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby moored627 » Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:57 am

Yeah, I've created the vehicle generator and am able to create the blue autopia car but not the electrical parade. I don't see an option for the hexagonal power discs. I guess being on the Apple TV is a disadvantage right now since most people using it are noobies to to the game so there aren't many experts in how to play using Apple TV.

rank_0
moored627

Postby pjhaan » Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:04 am

I don't have it for Apple TV but I would assume that it would behave the same way as consoles with a base.

1. Put the power disc on the base
2. Place a vehicle summoner
3. Place another Creativitoy to call the vehicle summoner based on a specific action
4. Link the Creativitoy to the vehicle summoner

This last step is where the Hexagonal Power Disc Mounts should appear. I have used this approach several times in the past.

rank_1000_ftb
pjhaan
Main Console: Wii U
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby moored627 » Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:47 am

Thanks but when I get to the place where I choose a vehicle under "toy box" it only gives e Blue Autopia Car, Attack Copter, The Ghost and Random. In the menu before it only gives me a choice of Toy Box, Guardians of the Galaxy,Mounts, Rise Against the Empire and The Force Awakens.

rank_0
moored627

Next

Return to Disney Infinity questions, hints and help