Dark and dreary Death Star

including hints, tips and glitches. any hardware, software or gameplay related questions go in this forum
please try and make it clear in the topic title what the content is
a title such as "toy box" will not help anyone when searching for information

Dark and dreary Death Star

Postby Fatal T » Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:09 pm

Granted, it's not supposed to be a happy place but the one in my toybox is downright depressing. I'm using the Empire's Weapon skydome and the Imperial Station theme for the terrain pieces. Have lots of light panels on the walls too. When I placed the roof over it, everything was thrown into deep shadow - removing the roof is no good as it just makes it look like the place is lit by sunlight.

Any hints or tips for brightening up the place? I've looked at the Toybox Summit 2015 Death StR and the Takeover Death Star section but I'm still a bit stumped.

Thanks!

rank_0
Fatal T
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:

Re: Dark and dreary Death Star

Postby Sonicphoto » Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:12 pm

I would say try another skydome, doesn't need to be death star since its a closed space. The incredibles skydome is nice in lighting things up for example. But Yeah I would just try switching skydomes until you see you have the best lighting for it. The only thing is that the Death star one might still be your best choice to make sure its dark in terms of what you are going for.

rank_250_ftb_10
Sonicphoto
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Return to Disney Infinity questions, hints and help