So torn on power discs!

if you are thinking of doing something and would like the opinions of others

So torn on power discs!

Postby JaysUsername » Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:20 am

I know I've mentioned in the past about some discs not being useful to me but I thought Id put the question out there: any power disc collectors who don't go for complete sets, just discs they find useful? I'm so torn. The collector/completist in me wants them all...especially with the folders. But the logical side of me is fully aware I'll never use Alice in Wonderland Caterpillar or Mabel's kittens for fists.

On top of that, aside from the sky and texture discs there really aren't any 1.0 discs I'd use but I have all those empty spots in the folders. Gamer or Collector....hmmmm

rank_100_ftb
JaysUsername
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Re: So torn on power discs!

Postby Infinite Mickey » Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:40 am

I find Mickey's Sorcerer hat (Spark Attracting), Tron User Control and Merlin's Summon(Experience Boosters), and Scrooge McDuck's Lucky Dime (Currency intake increase) to be extremely useful. I just got Merlin's Summon for Christmas, and I already have found an increase in sparks.
Proud Wii U owner, and thinks that the console is the perfect Next Gen.

rank_1500_ftb
Infinite Mickey
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Re: So torn on power discs!

Postby digeek1955 » Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:28 am

any rares are pretty good. My extreme favorite is aladdins carpet because its not a vehicle or pack but BOTH at the same time so if ou hve a non flying charcter id recomend that.
I have a dream. I hope it will come true. -Lava

rank_1250
digeek1955
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Return to Disney Infinity what would you do questions