TRU In Store Pick Up

retail availability, prices and special offers

Re: TRU In Store Pick Up

Postby Wayworn » Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:31 pm

Vortimous I was wondering why my preorder TRU card did not mention the free disk. I'm still going to mention it at the store on launch day.

rank_100
Wayworn
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Postby Vortimous » Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:09 pm

As will i, but when i asked at the store, they went and got a manager and thats what he said. Its also not printed on the preorder card that you get when you do preorder. Really sucks they dont have in store pickup that day, then you could get all the promotions.
Vortimous

"Winning isn't everything, but losing is NOTHING!!!"

rank_100
Vortimous
Main Console: PS3

Postby SDJoyce » Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:36 am

The newest ad that starts tomorrow states that TRU is offering a free figure and power disc pack, so I think things will change. Also there's a 20% coupon on a current ad that should work with one item. Probably using mine for the starter kit.
SDJoyce
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby GusGus » Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:26 pm

I went to TRU today and they still had no clue. The card says only a free figure, but one cashier told me you didn't get the power discs and another one did. I guess ill find out on 8-18!! Either way I'm using that 20% off coupon!

rank_50
GusGus

Postby Vortimous » Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:10 am

^^ @SDJoyce ... There is a topic on these forums about the coupon and its use. I even posted a link to it. Many think that u cant use it for the starter kit since it says not to be used with other promotions and sine u are getting the free figure thry may be right, but ihave a bunch printed out for use on three packs and other kits just in case. We will find out on the 18th
Vortimous

"Winning isn't everything, but losing is NOTHING!!!"

rank_100
Vortimous

Previous

Return to Disney Infinity retail sales