UK orders now shipping

retail availability, prices and special offers

Re: UK orders now shipping

Postby Tom M » Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:23 am

It seems they have sent the figure separate to the starter pack as well. Wonder if the bills are separate
Tom M
Main Console: PS4

Postby Robin Hood » Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:01 pm

I got e-mails today from Asda saying its been dispatched but hermes the courier are saying the delivery estimate is between Monday-Thursday well it won't be Monday that's a bank holiday.

This is pathetic Asda told me they can't cancel my order and the only thing I can do is refuse delivery.

I think I might take a walk to my local Tesco and buy it and then sell the other one when it turns up hmmm

rank_0
Robin Hood
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:

Postby Mr Penguin Knight » Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:43 pm

@ Robin Hood:

If you have the funds for it you can go out and buy a copy and then return the Asda order to an Asda store and not have to waste time and money with potsage, assuming of course there is an Asda near yourself.
MPK for short.

UK Retail Releases: 2.0 Edition, 3.0 Edition

rank_deputy_lenny
Mr Penguin Knight
Main Console: Wii U

Postby Robin Hood » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:09 am

Cheers Penguin, Well I went to Tesco and they only had the PS3/Wii versions in stock but had sold out of the xbox version so I bought Francesco and a couple packs of power discs then I managed to get to the local Asda and bought the Xbox starter pack there and my order of 5 power disc packs from currys arrived so wasn't to bad. Going to return the new starter pack to Asda then.

rank_0
Robin Hood
XBL ID:

Postby Infinityfan » Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:36 pm

Everything came apart from the Lone Ranger playset and cars playset I'm quite worried that they won't come until Tuesday!

rank_2000_ftb
Infinityfan
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby AceSoloMcCloud » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:37 am

Finally got my ASDA accessories last night, did have to pick them up from a strange neighbour, obviously English is not his first language, any other neighbour would have been better, for a moment thought he was trying to play dumb and keep them himself.

ASDA used Hermes as a courier, why they didn't leave with next door or directly across the street, surely one of those was about.

Not sure the aggravation is worth the lower cost from ASDA, store pickup isn't much easier in a one way section with "pay for parking, get a refund inside store", desk is also frequently left empty.

So those who cancelled their ASDA order, did you still buy from ASDA? Did you still get your free figure? Or did you go to Toys R Us or somewhere else? Just wondered how badly ASDA messed up and if ended up with surplus stock because they couldn't organise shipping sufficiently.
Daring Air Operations Expert
Have Disney Infinity on: Xbox 360 | PS3 | Wii U

rank_100
AceSoloMcCloud
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Postby robertsammons » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:39 am

I also got the asda stuff. Last figure and power album which I already got from toys r us. Still waiting for power discs but they are royal nail

rank_100
robertsammons
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Postby Rapunzel » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:52 am

I've my Asda order will be delivered today. If it's sent with Hermes it will turn up before 9.30 at my house. (The delivery man goes to the industrial units next door every day so we always get early parcels!)
On another note, has anyone received a response from Asda about the mess they made? I've sent them two emails about the fact that my order was not delivered on time and I haven't had any response at all. Not even a 'this is what is supposed to happen and it's not our fault' message.

rank_100
Rapunzel
Main Console: Wii U

Postby robertsammons » Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:00 am

I got a response and phone call. Was aiming for some compensation but didn't get it. Fairly useless tbh just saying it's too late to cancel. Told them their website was a dated mess. Items arrived so nothing I can do but return.

rank_100
robertsammons
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity retail sales