Where did you pre-order?

retail availability, prices and special offers

Re: Where did you pre-order?

Postby SeaNet » Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:09 am

Ordered from Amazon because after pricing with Wal-Mart, target, best buy, gamestop, they came out cheapest with faster shipping. Shipping was free because of Prime, and over all $5-10 cheaper.

I got the Wii starter, with the other two play sets, along with Violet and Mater.
Fantasy, if it's really convincing, can't become dated, for the simple reason that it represents a flight into a dimension that lies beyond the reach of time. -Walt Disney

rank_50
SeaNet
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby Vortimous » Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:04 am

I am just curious as to when did Amazon say they would ship it... One of the reasons I didn't order threw them was to have it on the day it is released... Is Amazon gonna ship it the day it comes out? They don't deliver on Sunday, so will you be getting it Monday? The Saturday before (which I have never seen as being the case since that technically breaks street date). Did amazon say? This is one of the reasons I preordered in store at TRU so that I can have it at 8 AM Sunday morning... kids will get a whole day of playing before having to go back to school.... I cant wait, 7 more days....
Vortimous

"Winning isn't everything, but losing is NOTHING!!!"

rank_100
Vortimous
Main Console: PS3

Postby SeaNet » Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:22 am

I'm to get it on the 20th or 21st. Don't remember precisely. I don't Need it day one.
Also, with the other stores, the only thing I could pre-order was the starter. I live in a small town not conveniently located 5 minutes from a store.
Furthermore we had plans to go out of town the following weekend, so I would not be home to get my $200 package. I'd be just sitting in the doorstep till I got back.
My mom had prime and offer to order through her, and I just gave her the cash I've saved.
So, all good.
Fantasy, if it's really convincing, can't become dated, for the simple reason that it represents a flight into a dimension that lies beyond the reach of time. -Walt Disney

rank_50
SeaNet

Postby HoltGames » Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:37 pm

I ordered through Best Buy and chose Mater as my figure. Going to try and swing by TrU and try to pick up some exclusives. Really want that Lightning variant ;)

rank_50
HoltGames
Main Console: PS4
XBL ID:

Postby Dragoshi1 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:41 am

I preordered through Target, getting Randall as my free figure. I wasn't told I could reserve certain figures and playsets, though, so I'll assume I have to go in nice and early before everything is sold out.

rank_0
Dragoshi1
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby KyletheCartoonist » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:55 pm

^Welcome to the fourms, Dragoshi1!
I would actually recommend changing your figure from Randy to Violet or Dash, because you can get Randy in a triple pack with Davy Jones and Syndrome.
Not dead, just busy. :)

Lotso Transitron
KyletheCartoonist
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Postby mdudee2072 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:03 pm

i had it pre-ordered at Play.com but some guy on the forums mentioned about the asda pre order,not only did i get it cheaper (£52) i got to pick a free charcter (i chose davy jones) saving my self 12 pound for the character alone and about 5-10 pound on the game :D
mdudee2072
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby KyletheCartoonist » Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:06 pm

mdudee2072, I would recommend switching from Davy Jones to Dash or Violet, as Davy Jones can be bought in a three pack with Randy and Syndrome.
Not dead, just busy. :)

Lotso Transitron
KyletheCartoonist
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Postby D23Ry » Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:39 pm

so for those pre-ordering are these in store pickups? cant figure out how to get the extra character and the power pack on day one. gamestop had only instore pickup for the starter pack but not the extras. Can you do instore pickup at toysrus or are you guys just waiting until it ships?

rank_100
D23Ry
PSN ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity retail sales