XBL ID:

Re: TRU Midnight Order for In Store Pickup

Postby Darkwing Duck » Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:38 am

Darkwing Duck
Main Console: PS4
XBL ID:

Postby Dexx » Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:48 am

Yep, all in and working for me on the East Coast. The BOGO 50% and the BOBO $1 on the disc packs as well. Got the last 3 non-set figures I needed and a crystal McQueen. Along with 4 TRU disc packs. It did say there was a limit of 5 disc packs though. Either way, it nice to have completed the full launch set.
Dexx
Main Console: Xbox One

Postby ll_HollywooD_ll » Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:52 am

FOR EVERYONE WHO CAN"T SEEM TO GET THE DEALS ----

I tried this and it worked! My main browser (Chrome) was not allowing me to get ANY of the deals. This is also the browser I have all my toysrus info saved on.

I then switched to Firefox and went to the TRU website. I did NOT log in, but simply added the items to my cart as a guest...and guess what...I got ALL the discounts!

Not sure if it was the switching browsers that helped or just using a browser where my login info wasn't already saved...but I am on the West Coast and was able to get all deals.

Try it out and let me know if it works for you too.
"Attacked by Christmas toys? That's strange, that's the second toy complaint we've had."

-- My Disney Infinity Collection:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3347#sthash.KMpufgip.dpbs

rank_50
ll_HollywooD_ll
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby Psypher » Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:03 am

Switching browsers from Chrome to IE worked for me. Unfortunately I had already purchased Crystal McQueen at midnight when I thought BOGO wasn't going to work online. I ended up ordering it a second time to allow me to include it in the discount. I'll just return it when I get there. Here's what I got:

Sidekicks 3-pack: 30.99
Villain's 3-pack: 15.49
Dash: 13.99
Violet: 6.99
Francesco: 13.99
Exclusive Lightning: 6.99
1 Exclusive PDP: 4.99
3 Regular PDPs: 1 @ 4.99 + 2 @ 1.00

Tomorrow I will hit up Target at 8am and grab both Playsets for 17.49 each. Then I will head to TRU to pick up my order and see if they have the exclusive PDP album (sounds like this may be delayed). Finally I will head over to gamestop, pick up my game, free pdp, and free Mater. If I'm one of the first 30 in line I'll get a free mini mag as well. I will also probably grab the strategy guide for their $10 off deal. So far so good. Tomorrow will sure be an adventure.
Psypher
Main Console: Xbox One

Postby Dupree721 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:08 am

I don't know if browsers are the issue or not, but I just didn't log into my tru account and I was able to sweep through to checkout and pay! I will be at Target bright and early, then on to TRU...does anyone know if they are closing then reopening or are they just staying open from 8am on?
Dupree721

Postby J_Skellington » Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:13 am

Ordered Everything that I cancelled at Gamestop. Picked up 2 crystal Mcqueens. One for my sister in law. the 5 pack limit sucks, but aw well. Least i dont' have to stress about it now when I get up in the morning!!

rank_50
J_Skellington
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby luks0r » Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:15 am

^Psypher that is EXACTLY my same launch plans as far as the three stores and where I'm getting my pre-order (GameStop).
^Dupree I'm seeing store hours for TRU to be 8am-8pm, so I'd say they're just staying open. With the constant foot traffic I'd assume they'd have to.

Toys R Us Exclusives are secured and I can casually get there now. Is anyone else wondering if target.com is going to update their site to let us order online too? Then I won't have to worry about crowd-fighting. It looks like they're sticking to at least a midnight changeover unlike TRU.

Also, is anyone else going to go nuts for the Power Disc Packs @ essentially $3 a pack? Duplicates seem to be easily sellable to break-even at $1.50 a pop.

rank_100
luks0r
XBL ID:

Postby Figment74 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:23 am

I had started to go to bed, and then I saw the posting that the site was working correctly.

1 DISNEY INFINITY Power Disc Pack Series 1 $4.99
2 DISNEY INFINITY Power Disc Pack Series 1 $2.00
1 Disney Infinity Power Disc TRU Exclusive Series 1 $4.99
1 DISNY INFINITY Figure Violet $6.99
1 DISNEY INFINITY Figure – Mater $13.99
1 DISNEY INFINITY Figure 3-Pack - Sidekicks $15.49
1 DISNEY INFINITY Figure 3pk Villain $30.99

Later this morning, will be not so stressful.
Figment74

We all have sparks. Imaginations. That's how our minds create creations. So they can make our wildest
dreams come true. Those little sparks in me and you.

rank_100
Figment74

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity retail sales