Toys R Us New Figures Listed

retail availability, prices and special offers

Re: Toys R Us New Figures Listed

Postby dmcman » Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:37 am

@Rapunzel. Yes. I checked out every figure that they had listed and wrote down all their dates/prices before it was taken down.

But for everyone worried this means a particular set/figure won't be out by the end of the year, I wouldn't necessarily worry. When they were testing these listings, they didn't re-test their exclusive power disc pack again from the night before. So there's no telling if they have more information that I missed previously (like maybe a Sorcerer Mickey figure for example), or if they're going to make more test posts for those listings later on, or if Disney just hasn't given them information yet.

So while I would say the dates and prices are pretty definitive for the stuff I posted about, I wouldn't say that this is all we're getting for the rest of this year.
dmcman
Main Console: PS4

Postby infinityadvanced » Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:26 pm

can't wait

rank_250
infinityadvanced
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby Flynn Rider » Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:08 pm

It's gonna be cool can't wait for jack skellington and I will probably get Rapunzel for my sister
I didn't want to have to do this, but you leave me no choice. Here comes the smolder.

rank_50
Flynn Rider
Main Console: PS4
XBL ID:

Postby ronniedobbs » Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:13 am

I'm disappointed the Nightmare Before Xmas hex discs will be released separately from Jack's figure, but the Frozen figures come with their hex discs? Unfair!

rank_100
ronniedobbs

Previous

Return to Disney Infinity retail sales