Toys R Us BOGO 50% off and Power Disc Sale!

retail availability, prices and special offers

Re: Toys R Us BOGO 50% off and Power Disc Sale!

Postby SketchFox7 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:38 pm

So I just got off the phone with my TRU and the associate said that from what she knows the cheapest items will be the half off ones. So if I bought the two 3-packs and two figures, more than likely the figures would default as the 50% items, she suggested just doing seperate transactions for the more expensive items.
"It's kind of fun to do the impossible." -Walt Disney

rank_500
SketchFox7
Main Console: Wii U

Postby MA1234 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:52 pm

^She's wrong.

If you buy two three packs and two figures, one three pack and one figure will be half off. That's how it works, I promise. No need to do separate transactions.
MA1234

Postby Wayworn » Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:03 pm

Thank you MA1234. I've been debating about if I was going to separate the transactions. I'll have my young son with me (sometimes a handful!) and I'd rather not make the purchase any more complicated then it has to be.

Although it is complicated with all the offers:

TRU Disney Infinity BOGO 50% off on all Disney Infinity items
TRU B1G1 for $1 On All Disney Infinity Power Packs
TRU 20% off one regular price Disney Infinity item (One item per guest) I don't think I will use this, but will bring coupon.
TRU FREE DISNEY INFINITY Figure and Power Pack with purchase of DISNEY INFINITY Starter Pack (Pre-order card)
TRU Free Power Disc Pack with Pre Order (coupon)
Also will see if TRU will match Target 50% off play sets (Can I ask this at the register? or do I have to go to customer service?)

rank_100
Wayworn
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Postby ElvisRV » Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:28 pm

Hoping I can use the 20% coupon for my Starter and still get the free figure and discs.
I'm a big fan of Pixar and Disney Movies, and the Skylanders games. The Cars franchise and Ratatouille are my favorite Pixar movies. Paperman is my favorite thing to ever come out of Disney!
Credit goes to toops for my avatar!

rank_500
ElvisRV
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby teoknight » Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:53 pm

I asked the manager at my local TRU about the email that's been discussed in other threads and he said I should have no problem getting my starter pack on Sunday. He also said they would match Target's 50% off play set. I'm just going to make sure I bring the ads in with me.

rank_0
teoknight
PSN ID:

Postby d_kemper » Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:06 pm

So I preordered online at Walmart.com. Anyone know if I can take my receipt in and have them price match this ad or should I just get another set on release night and return the online preorder when it gets here? Also, I preordered a bunch of TRU exclusive power packs from TRU.com. I wonder if Target they will price match that purchase as well? Kind of confusing- I ordered from multiple places. :/ Ugh what to do...
d_kemper
Main Console: PS3

Postby Wayworn » Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:14 pm

TeoKnight thanks for the info about Target price match. Anyone know if I can ask for the price match at the registrar?

rank_100
Wayworn
PSN ID:

Postby Vortimous » Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:27 pm

^Wayworn, I will still call and check your TRU about pricematch. If you go to TRU website and read about price match, it specifically says that they do it, but only at participating TRUs. That is why some people are saying theirs do it and some say theirs do not....
Vortimous

"Winning isn't everything, but losing is NOTHING!!!"

rank_100
Vortimous
Main Console: PS3

Postby Wayworn » Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:45 pm

Thanks Vortimous. I'll call first.

rank_100
Wayworn
PSN ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity retail sales