TRU Midnight Order for In Store Pickup

retail availability, prices and special offers

Re: TRU Midnight Order for In Store Pickup

Postby ll_HollywooD_ll » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:07 am

@ PiratePixy....haha, kinda had a feeling that's what you meant, but I was still curious.

@Xholic...I'm having the same issues. Usually accessories don't sell as quickly so I'm hoping they will be at the store tomorrow.

Update: well, it's now past midnight and been more than 30 minutes since placing my second order....being cautiously optimistic this time around...
"Attacked by Christmas toys? That's strange, that's the second toy complaint we've had."

-- My Disney Infinity Collection:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3347#sthash.KMpufgip.dpbs

rank_50
ll_HollywooD_ll
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby Xholic » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:17 am

I'm hoping so, I called the 1800 number to see what they could do, but it was like explaining the situation to a brick wall, the guy said all he can do is use the website like I can. Since it doesn't give an in store option it must not be in stores yet. >_<
Xholic
Main Console: Xbox One

Postby doctorofgallifrey » Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:03 am

I ordered a Power Disc album through Best Buy and it wouldnt allow Store Pickup....only shipment.
doctorofgallifrey

Postby dmcman » Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:50 am

@Xholic It's possible that it's not in stores yet, but I'e had a few encounters with TRU for collectibles where they had the item, much of the stock went to stores, the rest sold out online in minutes, and then after they took the listing down and put it up again, you could pre-order for when they got the next shipment in.

Not saying it's the same thing necessarily, but I'd imagine that since the company is the same for both the regular versions of the album and such, as well as the TRU exclusive, and since other stores have the regular versions in - that it's likely TRU is just sending most of them out to their stores and that the rest for online orders is sold out until the next shipment.

But I guess we'll just have to wait until morning to know for sure.
dmcman
Main Console: PS4

Postby Mainiac » Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:58 am

Have my pickup notice. Hope they are OK with it just on my phone vs printed.

rank_50
Mainiac

Postby GhostPenguin » Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:10 pm

Still no confirmation of ready for me. Placed my order about 12:30. It's not 7am, I'm debating going to fight the crowds since I'm worried now.
GhostPenguin

Postby Dupree721 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:48 pm

I got my confirmation around 7:30am and headed over after Target at 9. Couldn't be easier! I did look around at the display though, they had a ton of the exclusives on the pegs. That's the one thing I like about the TRU exclusives, they aren't really hard to find. I think I need to retire with power packs though, I bought 3 and got 3 Nemos! :( haha
Dupree721

Postby D23Ry » Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:55 pm

3 nemos, darn...maybe good trading on here? :) lets hope so

rank_100
D23Ry
PSN ID:

Postby SlyCoug » Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:02 pm

Weirdly I still don't have a pickup confirmation; in fact, when I go online it still shows the status simply as order received. Hope they end up pulling my order aside seeing as the store is already open.

rank_100
SlyCoug
Main Console: Wii U

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity retail sales