Product shipments

retail availability, prices and special offers

Product shipments

Postby Cabernathy351 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:24 am

I work in retail stores and saw the infinity product today. The individual figures are packed in individual boxes of 4 figures each of the same figure per box. Of all the boxes I saw Syndrome seems to have the least amount of stock, with Mike having the most. The power discs are shipping in cases of 2 boxes of 24 per case, basically same as baseball cards. All figures were present at this retailer, so rumors of certain retailers only carrying certain characters is false. Did not see any chase or special figures in the 10 boxes or so I saw, so think these will just be retailer special editions like Crystal McQueen at toys r us.

Hope his clears up some concerns and anxiety. Did not see any sidekick or villian packs or Cars or Lone Ranger sets, but these may have been elsewhere due to price point. Also store was in only had 1 case(2 boxes ) of power discs, and its a Major retailer.

Looking for ward to Sunday and adding some friends to play toy box with. Xbox thedude054.

Laters
Cabernathy351
Main Console: PS4

Re: Product shipments

Postby ElvisRV » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:10 am

Could you say what store this is? It would be more helpful. Thanks!
I'm a big fan of Pixar and Disney Movies, and the Skylanders games. The Cars franchise and Ratatouille are my favorite Pixar movies. Paperman is my favorite thing to ever come out of Disney!
Credit goes to toops for my avatar!

rank_500
ElvisRV
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby Cabernathy351 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:31 am

Walmart
Cabernathy351

Postby KyletheCartoonist » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:51 am

Whoo! Wal-Mart! Now I know I'll get a good chance at getting things when I go to buy from there in less than three days!
Not dead, just busy. :)

Lotso Transitron
KyletheCartoonist
Main Console: Xbox 360
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Postby ll_HollywooD_ll » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:52 am

only two boxes of power discs at Wal Mart? hm...hopefully TRU will have more...and Im sure they will
"Attacked by Christmas toys? That's strange, that's the second toy complaint we've had."

-- My Disney Infinity Collection:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3347#sthash.KMpufgip.dpbs

rank_50
ll_HollywooD_ll
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby RapturePanic » Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:08 am

I am concerned places will not have many discs and start imposing limits. My sources at TRU told me tonight they only received one case of regular and one case of exclusive discs.

rank_100
RapturePanic
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby Spleenzorio » Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:20 am

^there's the odd chance they get another shipment in tomorrow, a lot of game related things have a history of actually getting to the store the day before (in this case the last weekday before) the game comes out. I remember when Black Ops 2 was released they got the shipment of Care Package Editions 6 hours before the midnight launch.
Spleenzorio
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Return to Disney Infinity retail sales