Official 'update' on fix for bugs and issues

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Official 'update' on fix for bugs and issues

Postby crsmith » Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:17 pm

Thanks @jose.abolos - really appreciate your response and understand these timelines may change but you have given me more information and reassurance in one post than all the communication with the DI Support team. I am hoping I can get my kids back into this game when the patch is finally released. Obviously if you have (and if you are allowed to) provide any more updates on this it would also be greatly appreciated.

rank_0
crsmith
Main Console: PS4

Postby Elmo STM » Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:50 pm

@jose will this update include the force awakens playset and figures or will there be another update come December for them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby rogpalmeruk » Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:07 pm

My biggest issue bar sound dropping off occasionally is that I can't add any text, so doing any toy box with a story is pointless and also I've found when I submit a toy box, it says it's submitted but after 3 attempts. It still hasn't appeared, not sure if international folk are having issues .... I've avoided online play. But I've spent countless hours in the expansion games and playsets without any issues ...

rank_250_ftb
rogpalmeruk
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Elmo STM » Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:35 pm

@rogpalmer from what I understand it seems to only be ps4 European users, you could save the toy box and ask someone international to add text for you (a few artists have done this for submission)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Previous

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys