"New" Disney Infinity toys!

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

"New" Disney Infinity toys!

Postby Metron4 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:34 pm

Don't hate me, but I had to share, because I don't know anyone else who might even get a giggle out of these. Purchased in a "toy store" here in Abu Dhabi (UAE):

Even the back makes no sense, as these are just plastic figures:

Compare with an authentic Jasmine back graphic:

do not link to large images
Images larger than 550x550 will be cropped in certain browsers and screen resolutions. Even when using spoilers to hide them do not link to images larger than 550x550. If you need to link to external images they should not be larger than 550x550 pixels. External images larger than 550x550 pixels will be removed or edited.

rank_0
Metron4
Main Console: Xbox 360
XBL ID:

Re: "New" Disney Infinity toys!

Postby Tilarta » Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:22 pm

I am not familiar with these toys, but they look a fair bit similar to this:

It is a cause for concern though, I know there is a specific court case where Disney had to go after a low quality movie because they duplicated the art from the packaging of Frozen, even down to using the word on the cover of their dvd.
I'm not a legal expert by any means, but I assume even if the game is now defunct, the copyrights and art assets are still protected by intellectual property law and will most likely be for quite some time.

rank_250
Tilarta
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys