Review of DI Official Bag: Dissapointed

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Review of DI Official Bag: Dissapointed

Postby Tinker Tom » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:16 am

So I ordered at Toys R us online the exlusive back when they had the buy one get one 50% off.

I wanted to share my opinions on the bag.

Pros

It looks nice
Is official Disney Product of DI so helps with the "completest" purchasing
Easy to carry with the strap
Holds portal platform nicely
Best way so far to store/display discs (You can see the face of the disc as they slide into the particians.

Cons
Okay, I have a big negative about this bag, and the pictures on line didn't really show a close up of this.
You basically get three long sections that they want you to line up 6 characters in. There is nothing to hold the character down by his base, or keep him from bumping/scratching his neighbor. (Skylanders case has individual compartments that keep figures apart. I tried casual normal carrying of the case and even after strapping down the cover very tight, the row three characters started to fall out into row 2. Another issue is that most of the characters are taller than the case, so they stick above the plastic and aid to the lack of a good seal. So not only will the characters bump up to each other into the same row, I am seeing them fall out and move into other rows.

I was soooo sad, because I wanted a cool Disney case to carry the figures, but with the strap inverting this case and the characters being loose you would be better putting them in a cardboard box and carrying them carefully.

Very very disappointed that this made it through as the official carrying case.

rank_100
Tinker Tom
Main Console: Xbox One

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys