rank_250
Tilarta
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Re: Does anyone play Disney Heroes?

Postby Paradox » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:00 pm

I don't but I just checked it out and it looks like it can be fun. My first reaction was it seems to play or have elements of an old school RPG. I'm going to show it to my son today and see if it interests him. It's like they don't want to play anything but Fortnite right now... :roll:

rank_deputy
Paradox

Re: Does anyone play Disney Heroes?

Postby Tilarta » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:53 pm

I thought it was more of a side-scroller combat game myself.

I'm only into area 4 of the map so far, but thus far, I've managed to unlock Ralph, Vanellope, Mrs Incredible, Frozone, Woody and Yax for teamplay.
You can only have five members of a team, but you're free to mix them up before entering a battlezone.
I think there's a lot more to unlock, judging from the screen ingame:
Stitch, EVE, Mike Wakowski, Rex, Buzz Lightyear, WALL-E, Sully, Zurg, Jessie, Mr Incredible, Chief Bogo, Nick Wilde, Dash, Violet, Judy Hopps, Olaf, Merida, Jack, Fennick and Sergeant Calhoun.
I also read that Elsa and Darkwing Dark were added in recent updates, but haven't found out where to unlock them yet.

The difficulty gets a fair bit harder the higher the number of the area goes, I'm still studying the levelling system to work out how to increase their power in combat.
There's also an elite mode for bonus rewards, with a limit of three replays per battlezone instead of infinite like in normal mode.
I assume the replay resets daily, there are a few other features that also do this.

One of the reasons I was asking is because certain rewards ingame are linked to being a member of a guild, so I was wondering if we might like to set up an official DisneyInfinityFans guild in this game.

It's nice to see we get another crossover Disney game, I wasn't expecting to see one ever again.

rank_250
Tilarta
PSN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Return to Disney games