USA Amazon Orders starting to ship!

retail availability, prices and special offers

Re: USA Amazon Orders starting to ship!

Postby TheFlyingDonkey » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:17 pm

Mines changed to Shipping Now! too! :D
Mine will take a few days to get here though, used cheaper shipping etc. Can't wait to play!!

rank_100
TheFlyingDonkey
Main Console: PS4

Postby TravisSch » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:32 pm

Good news. My Cars playset and Francesco figure part of my Amazon order has shipped and should arrive on Monday. My starter pack part of the order still hasn't shipped though but has been upgraded to Shipping Now status and should arrive on Tuesday.

The Cars playset and Francesco figure are coming from an Indiana warehouse which is one state away from me. I guess the starter pack is in a different warehouse though which is why my shipment was split into 2.
Follow me on Twitter: vmktravissch
I talk about Disney, Disney Infinity, and other stuff! :)
^Sheriff Approved

rank_100
TravisSch
XBL ID:

Postby PirateSteven » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:45 pm

I am still hoping that the Cars Play Set price is lowered tomorrow on Amazon.com to price match the Target deal. Then we would get the discount due to Amazon.com's preorder price guarantee if the price lowers before 12:00am Monday.

rank_deputy_ftb_10_lenny
PirateSteven
PSN ID:

Postby Modeltrainman » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:52 pm

Amazon told me they don't price match, so I cancelled Cars, and will get it from Target tomorrow, hopefully.
Avalanche Software is the best game dev!
Avalanche's #1 Fan

Lotso Rex
Modeltrainman
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby Wreck-it-Ralph » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:59 pm

Amazon never price matches some times they drop the price to match it for a day or week so they kinda do it but it's random they might and might not

rank_50
Wreck-it-Ralph
PSN ID:

Postby PirateSteven » Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:00 pm

Amazon does not officially price match and they will definitely tell you that if you ask, but they do lower their prices on items to match other companies prices to be competitive. The reason that the Prima Official Guide is currently $11.99 at Amazon.com is because it is currently listed at $11.99 on Walmart's website. There is a link on each item's amazon.com listing that says tell us about a lower price. Amazon.com is not aware of Target's price until tomorrow so there is always a chance. If enough people "tell is about a lower price", they could modify the price in time for all of the people that preordered to get the price adjustment.

rank_deputy_ftb_10_lenny
PirateSteven
PSN ID:

Postby TravisSch » Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:51 pm

Just a quick update. My Cars playset and Francesco figure arrived today. Woohoo! :)

My Xbox starter pack has not shipped yet. It is still listed as "Shipping Now" at the time of this post and the game still has an estimated delivery time of tomorrow. I hope it arrives on time or else I will probably ask for some money back on part of the shipping charge.

Also, Amazon gave me a refund on the Cars playset and Francesco figure. It was a nice surprise when I got the email today. The Francesco figure got me a refund of 3 cents because the price dropped to $12.96. haha. :) However, the Cars playset got me a refund of $15.03 because the price dropped to $19.96. I guess this was a result of the Target sale that Amazon lowered the price of the playset. I don't mind getting some money back. ;)
Follow me on Twitter: vmktravissch
I talk about Disney, Disney Infinity, and other stuff! :)
^Sheriff Approved

rank_100
TravisSch
XBL ID:

Postby TheFlyingDonkey » Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:08 pm

I was so excited about the refund email! I thought I was going to have to return mine or fight them for that 15$! I also got a free 3 cents cause Francesco was my free figurine. Whoop whoop! Now what to spend that free 3 cents on!

Also, my Amazon order arrived today!! Guess I'm lucky cause the warehouse my stuff came from is in my town :D

rank_100
TheFlyingDonkey

USA Amazon Orders starting to ship!

Postby jdbloom » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:19 am

^I bought 4 more packs with that refund today.

rank_250
jdbloom
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity retail sales